A wonderful review for Fire and Fangs!

Fire and Fangs - Josephine Mc Nabb

Karen's Reviews > Fire and Fangs

Fire and Fangs (Blood and Flames, #1)
by Josephine McNabb (Goodreads Author)
28243368
Karen's review
Jan 27, 15

Read in January, 2015

I was graciously given this book to read as an ARC for an honest review.

The beginning of the book was a little bit confusing until I was able to figure out all of the characters, and what their respective parts to the book was about. Once I figured out the 3 main characters, Damon, Keri and Danni I was good to go. The book was fast paced, told a really great story, and never lacked for amusement. I found myself chuckling quite a few times whenever Danni was going at it. She had such a large personality and the author was great in developing and building it up throughout the story. Keri, the human agent was a tough cookie too. She gave as good as she got; she never backed down from anyone whether they be human of supernational (sup). Damon was every fictional book boyfriend. He was the alpha vampire who set his sights on Keri and wasn't about to let go for anything. Enter Lucas, king of the shapeshifters who, after taking one look at Danni, he wants her like no other.

The storyline was was really good; it kept you guessing. It was fast paced which is what I like in any story. I want to the story to catch me right away and hold my interest in a way that makes me want to finish the book in one sitting. Again, the only difference for me with the beginning of this book, up until 6% was I had to remember who the main characters were and what their significance to the story they would be.

Overall, I really liked this book. I can't wait to find out what happens with Keri and Damon since it ended with a bang! Damon and Keri deserve their HEA.
1 like · flag