My Wolf Protector by Rose Wynters

My Wolf Protector - Rose Wynters

My Wolf Protector (Wolf Town Guardians, #2)My Wolf Protector by Rose Wynters
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review through LOP (Lovers of Paranormal)

My only issue was the language during the sex scenes, doesn't fit in with the love that is evident between the couple.

My wolf protector begins with Marrok riding around on his bike. He comes across Taylor, who is stuck with some biker guys because he friend took a shine to one. Things begin to turn nasty but Marrok comes and saves the night. He scented his mate and he wasn't going to let her go.

Taylor was taken from Marrok. He believes she is dead so he moves pack. Thirty one years later, two nearly dead wolves turn up saying that Taylor sent them to find Marrok.

Nothing gets in this wolf's way to get his mate back. But where has she been and has she escaped unscathed?

Most of the book revolves around Marrok trying to get Taylor to accept him. Taylor doesn't believe she's his true mate and so she is reluctant.

When the pack is faced with the threat that kept her from Marrok for thirty one years, Taylor's secret is out.

One twist turns into a heartbreaking, heart thundering few minutes of frantic reading.

One revelation results in the **** hitting the fan.

And Connor? Bird watching huh? HA!